The Cerberus is a highly accurate, fully integrated, combination metal detection packaging inspection and checkweighing system designed explicitly for High Care food production environments. The system is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest food grade engineering standards.
The Cerberus is employed to check for potential metal contaminants and verify the weight of each product. It can process packaged products up to 300mm long x 300mm wide and 100mm high at 200ppm. Other size configurations are available dependent on your application. Contact us for more information.
The Cerberus is fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements. It can provide instant live production, QA reports and batch information sent directly to the network or wireless devices.
See More +
- Trend feedback to upstream equipment
- Selectable weighing regime
- Reject out-of-tolerance packs
- Unparalleled accuracy, precision and speed
- Robust precision-made lift-out conveyors for easy clean down
- IP65 grade equipment
- Stainless steel interlocked guards
- Tool-less maintenance
- Easy clean, sloped surfaces to allow water run-off and speed up drying time
- Traceability and storage of inspection results
- Fully auditable, reject integrity measures as standard
- 5-second auto-calibration
- Full-colour screen with drag and drop functionality