The InLine Weigher is a highly accurate checkweighing system designed explicitly for in-line weighing applications such as bread and processed meats. It provides real-time control feedback to upstream equipment and can process up to 10,000 products an hour with a weight capacity of 6kg.
The InLine Weigher provides the accuracy and reliability essential to today’s food manufacturers, ensuring quality and customer safety. The system is designed, engineered and constructed to the highest food engineering standards.
Advanced 3D design techniques save line space, minimise bug traps, and diminish vulnerable mechanical fixings.
See More +
- Trend feedback to upstream equipment
- Average weight or minimum weight operation
- Fully compliant with HACCP and retailer code of practice requirements
- Servo-driven reject provides superior reject performance and repeatability
- Instant, live production, QA reports and batch information
- Robust precision-made, lift-out conveyors
- IP65 grade equipment
- Stainless steel interlocked guards
- Tool-less maintenance
- Easy clean, sloped surfaces to allow water run-off and speed up drying time
- Full-colour screen with drag and drop functionality