The Raptor XR is a highly accurate, fully integrated X-Ray inspection system specifically designed for high care food production environments.
The Raptor XR is employed to inspect for contaminants in each product and reject contaminated packs. The system has been designed, engineered and constructed to the highest care/food grade engineering standards.
Click Find a Distributor to learn more about how the Raptor X-ray is valuable to your manufacturing line.
See More +
- Compliant to all European supermarket Codes of Practice: Start-up fail-safe check results recorded and stored in audit report | In production check results recorded and stored in audit report
- Robust, precision made, heavy duty equipment
- Lift-off, tool-less belt removal designed for easy cleaning of contact parts
- Quick release X-Ray curtains for easy cleaning
- Easy clean, sloped surfaces to promote water run-off and speed up drying time
- Modular reject stations allow for flexible integration into existing and new production lines
- Available rejects include: Kicker (pneumatic air) | Overhead Sweep (pneumatic air) | Drop Flap (electric)
- Full colour screen with drag and drop functionality
- Full audit traceability and storage of inspection results: Built-in data collection software retrievable via USB (standard) | Remote data collection of batch or interval statistics (optional)
- 200mm/300mm/400mm standard belt widths